October 31 – November 1, 2017
This is our flagship event of the year. The National Convening on Personalized Learning is an opportunity for educators to come together to discuss emerging best practices, lessons learned, and introduce new topics or aspects of personalized learning. Southeastern Wisconsin represents the largest, most concentrated area in the country with the most robust and developed examples of personalized learning.
The Convening is designed to be experienced as a whole. Participants will:
- Have time to network with others — know who is doing similar work, understand what they are doing and make connections
- Build common understanding — hone our collective understanding of personalized learning and how others are implementing the model
- Get new ideas — as you discover what others are doing, begin applying that to your own practice and iterate what works in your particular environment
- Push your thinking — what elements haven’t you explored yet?
- Develop actionable steps to move forward. What can you do in your classroom, building, or district tomorrow?