Staff at the Institute for Personalized Learning are passionate about what we do, and love the opportunity to spread the word and engage new audiences in the work of meeting each learner where they are, with what they need, when they need it.
We are available to speak at a variety of events, from keynoting at conferences to presenting to small groups and everything in between. We welcome the opportunity to share our passion for personalized learning and will work with the client to tailor our message to the readiness level of the expected audience.
- Making the case for redesign
- Creating readiness and urgency for change
- Leading the change process
- Shifts in professional practice to support personalized learning
- Shifts in leadership positioning to support personalized learning
- Shifts in learner roles and how to help learners make the transition
- Leveraging the honeycomb to support redesign and expand personalized learning practices