What's included in your membership
Our national network provides districts that are implementing personalized learning exclusive access to critical support and collaboration mechanisms to further their progress. Members can take advantage of networking to leverage shared learning.
NEW for 2018-19!
- Attend our Annual National Convening on Personalized Learning - Includes one free seat to our flagship event of the year. The National Convening on Personalized Learning is an opportunity for educators to come together to discuss emerging best practices, lessons learned, and introduce new topics or aspects of personalized learning. (Note: additional seats may be purchased at the member price.)
Also included in national membership:
- Implementation Toolkit
- A comprehensive, regularly updated set of resources to guide districts through the design, implementation, revision, expansion, and systemic change phases.
- Access to online, digital, video, and in-person services including:
- Periodic network meetings or other communications to stay connected with the Institute and other member districts
- Members-only webinars or facilitated discussions
- Promotion of personalized learning work on the Institute’s website
- Member rates on:
- Convening pricing
- Online courses
- Field Experience
- Keynotes and speaking engagements
- Customized professional learning opportunities, including consulting and coaching
- Opportunities to:
- Schedule consulting calls with Institute staff
- Partner with national organizations and thought leaders
- Participate in research studies and related activities to contribute to the broader movement
- Apply for Institute grant partnerships