What's included in your membership
Our regional network is for districts that are geographically positioned to take advantage of face-to-face activities such as visits, meetings, events and networking opportunities.
NEW for 2018-19!
- Leadership Design Academy (LDA)- Includes a 4-member team in a year-long unique “design thinking” experience. The Academy is a great fit for leadership teams who are looking to move beyond getting started and want to take personalized learning to the next level. (Note: additional members may be added for an additional fee.)
- Institute Studies Cohort (ISC) - Includes a 4-member team at a six-session professional learning series that provides intentional collaboration among groups of practitioners that are working to design a learner centered environment. (Note: additional members may be added for an additional fee.)
Other benefits of the SE Wisconsin regional membership include:
- Network Connections - Invitations to periodic face-to-face meetings or forums to address relevant topics such as scaling, equity, data, leadership, coaching, or professional learning.
- Foundations of Personalized Learning - A full-day “Getting Started” workshop that provides an overview of personalized learning.
- Opportunities to:
- Participate in Advisory Committee, Youth Advisory Council, or other ad hoc work groups
- Host Field Experience site visits and participate in co-facilitated panel/Q&A sessions
Also included in your regional membership:
- Implementation Toolkit
- A comprehensive, regularly updated set of resources to guide districts through the design, implementation, revision, expansion, and systemic change phases.
- Access to online, digital, video, and in-person services including:
- Periodic network meetings or other communications to stay connected with the Institute and other member districts
- Members-only webinars or facilitated discussions
- Promotion of personalized learning work on the Institute’s website
- Member rates on:
- Convening pricing
- Online courses
- Field Experience
- Keynotes and speaking engagements
- Customized professional learning opportunities, including consulting and coaching
- Opportunities to:
- Schedule consulting calls with Institute staff
- Partner with national organizations and thought leaders
- Participate in research studies and related activities to contribute to the broader movement
- Apply for Institute grant partnerships